1) What city and State are you reppin?
– Long Island, N.Y.
2) Who are your influences?
– Mainly alot of early 90’s- early 2000 artists. Lox, Jay-Z, Fab, Nas, Pac, Big, Roc-a-fella, Big L, DMX, Mobb Deep, etc. anybody who was REALLY spittin’ it.
3) When did you know you would become an artist?
– I knew i’d become an artist when my home boys clowned me cause of the first rhyme i ever wrote…lol. I felt a certain type of way about that, especially being it was my first ever rhymes i wrote. After they clowned me i felt i had a point to prove to all of them. After practicing like crazy i finally got my bars up. I was getting so much good feedback that i was convinced that i had the talent for hip-hop music. I used it as motivation, now look!
4) How would you describe your style of music?
– I would describe my style of music as a breath of fresh air. I bring energy, authentic word play as well as the hunger you hear in every verse.
5) If there was anyone you could work with who would it be and why?
– I’d like to work with the vets in the game like Kiss, Hov, Nas, Fab. They would without a doubt bring out my toughest bars point blank period, i need that push! I would also work with French Montana his buzz is cazy & he is creative with his music.
6) Who are some artists you’ve worked in the past?
– I’ve never worked with any mainstream artist’s YET! But i have worked with many underground/indie artists. For example Ca$tro, A1 The Chozen, MPerial, Kedaface, I Know Brasco, Crave, Jimmie Bon3s, Pr3ttyGirl 1st., Hellz Yea, Konrad & a few others. But im always doen to collab and get work done.
7) What’s in the future for you ,what should the fans expect?
– The future’s looking very very good. My New mixtape “Second 2 None” is pretty much done. it’ll be dropping late April. Also be on the lookout for new videos, collabs, photo shoots and any and everything else!!!
8) Websites to find your music?
9) Personal Website?
– ANY AND EVERYBODY SUPPORTING ME AND MY MUSIC…..AS WELL AS YOU MEL FOR THIS INTERVIEW!!!!